NAMI Fall Newsletter and Events
Fall Activities at NAMI Sioux Falls
- The next series of Family to Family classes begins Tues. September 5th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. www.nami.org/familytofamily
- The next series of Basics classes begins Thursday September 21st from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. www.nami.org/basics
- The second annual Pastoral Care Toolbox workshop is Thursday October 5th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. faithcaringformentalhealth.weebly.com to register. This non-denominational workshop is intended for staff in faith communities.
- The 25th Annual Candlelight Vigil and Walk is on Sunday October 1st at First Lutheran Church from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- The 3rd Annual Dancing with the Sioux Falls Stars event is Saturday November 4th Tickets can be purchased at www.dancingwiththesiouxfallsstars.com Last year we sold out a week before the event without any advertising so I encourage you to get yours today. The lineup of Sioux Falls stars will be released very soon J
- The Annual Meet and Greet for NAMI members and friends will be on Monday December 4th. Details coming later.
Your donations are appreciated and help us continue helping others.
Donate at: www.namisiouxfalls.org
The Fall issue for the NAMI Sioux Falls newsletter is here: NAMI Fall newsletter
Inside This Issue:
Page 1 – Public education
Page 2 – Donors & Support groups
Page 3 – Recovery Month
Page 4 – Fundraising & Classes
Page 5 – Sequential Intercept Model Mapping
Page 6 – Ending the Silence