Survivor Support Groups in South Dakota
- Front Porch Coalition: Suicide Grief Education/Support Class meets for 8 consecutive weeks, twice per year, in the evenings. Pre-registration is required. Group is facilitated by peers who serve on the organization’s LOSS team. Donations are accepted but not required.
- An ongoing Support Group meets the 4th Saturday of each month from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the 1st Congregational UCC Church at 1200 Clark Street.
- Contact: Stephanie Schweitzer-Dixon; 605-348-6692, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Center: Surviving After Suicide Education/Support Class meets on 10 consecutive Thursday evenings, several times per year from 7-8:30pm. Pre-registration is required. Donations are accepted, but not required.
- An ongoing Support Group meets the 1st Thursday of each month from 7:00-8:30pm. There is no charge to attend.
- Contact: Jennie Marks 605-339-4357, email@example.com
- Paul Taggart Foundation: Anchoring to Hope Suicide Bereavement Group is a support group for adults who have experienced suicide loss. This groups meets every other week on Monday nights from 7-8:30. This is an open group located at Vision Real Estate in the Board Room. Screening will occur before the group for new members, please come 30 minutes early (6:30). There is no cost to attend the group.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org